::Real Estate /Mining - Environmental (Property Conveyance Department)
Apart from acting for banks, and financial institutions in perfecting securities for loans, we act for individuals in buying and selling property and advise on all aspects of land law in Kenya. This includes:
- Land and Conveyancing transactions including transfers, conveyances, leases, sale agreements and subdivisions. We advise on change of user, negotiations of securities such as charges and mortgages.
- We act for clients in setting up property schemes for residential and commercial estates including preparation of title documents.
- Large-scale property developments in the housing and commercial sector.
- Assisting corporate clients in applying for and obtaining titles to land, processing and utilising such titles to raise finance from lending institutions.
- Undertaking registration of mortgages, leases and other encumbrances on land titles, registration of transfers and dispositions of titles in receivership, and other asset securitisations.
- Undertaking all aspects of due diligence prior to listing securities, share and asset transfers or sales and lending contracts.
- Property acquisition and sale, leases, lettings and landlord and tenant.
- Planning law and development financing.
We act for a large number of companies in the agricultural, horticultural and plantations sector. We advise on all aspects of Kenyan mining and mineral and natural resources prospecting law. We have specialist expertise on environmental law in Kenya.
Our overseas clients especially in Europe and U.S.A are able to buy property and acquire title deeds without having to come Kenya, title deeds and other ownership documents are forwarded by D.H.L and Fedex. This department also engages in negotiating in the buying and selling of property, subdivisions, change of user and the like.
Our contact details:
NDEGWA, KATISYA & SITONIK
ADVOCATES & COMMISSIONERS FOR OATHS
Upperhill | KMA Center|Block C | Apartment No. 5.1
P.O. Box 43938-00100 GPO
Tel: (254) 020 2001103| (Mbl) 0721 813812
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |website www.mombasalawyers.com
Zulfathatimy Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite Mombasa Law Courts
P.O. Box 87171-80100 Gpo
Mombasa - Kenya
Tel: 041-2223337, 2222356
Mobile: 0726 663500here ]